Atom Logistics (“Atom”) is committed to providing a quality service to its customers by being open and transparent in a way that builds the trust and respect of all our stakeholders. The most powerful way in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening to feedback from our customers and stakeholders, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and taking a proactive approach to putting mistakes right.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not about any aspect of Atom.
Our policy is to:
- offer a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use by anyone wishing to make a complaint;
- to make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way;
- treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- learn from complaints and use them to improve our service.
Our policy covers complaints about:
- the standard of service you should expect from us;
- the behaviour of our staff in delivering that service;
- any action, or lack of action, by our staff or others engaged in delivering Atom services;
- any dispute which you may have in connection with a contract or agreement with Atom;
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Atom’s responsibility will be to:
- acknowledge the formal complaint in writing;
- respond within a stated period of time;
- deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint; take action where appropriate.
A complainant’s responsibility is to:
- bring their complaint, in writing, to Atom’s attention within 6 weeks of the issue arising;
- allow Atom a reasonable time to investigate and provide an acceptable resolution.
Monitoring and reporting:
Management will receive on a quarterly basis a confidential report of complaints made and their resolution.