Atom Logistics (“Atom”) is committed to providing a quality service to its customers by being open and transparent in a way that builds the trust and respect of all our stakeholders. The most powerful way in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening to feedback from our customers and stakeholders, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and taking a proactive approach to putting mistakes right.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not about any aspect of Atom.
Our policy is to:
- offer a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use by anyone wishing to make a complaint;
- to make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way;
- treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- learn from complaints and use them to improve our service.
Our policy covers complaints about:
- the standard of service you should expect from us;
- the behaviour of our staff in delivering that service;
- any action, or lack of action, by our staff or others engaged in delivering Atom services;
- any dispute which you may have in connection with a contract or agreement with Atom;
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Atom’s responsibility will be to:
- acknowledge the formal complaint in writing;
- respond within a stated period of time;
- deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint; take action where appropriate.
A complainant’s responsibility is to:
- bring their complaint, in writing, to Atom’s attention within 6 weeks of the issue arising;
- allow Atom a reasonable time to investigate and provide an acceptable resolution.
Monitoring and reporting:
Management will receive on a quarterly basis a confidential report of complaints made and their resolution.
Formal Complaints Procedure
Please set out the details of your complaint, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking in writing to the following addresses:
Write: Atom Logistics (Complaints), Exchange Place, Poseidon Way, Warwick, CV34 6BY, UK
Atom’s aim is to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. We will do our best to settle your complaint within 10 working days. If your complaint is more complex, it may take longer and will require more time to be fully investigated. We will tell you the likely timescale and keep you informed of our progress throughout.
When we have completed our investigations, we will explain what we have found and what action we will take to put things right.
If you have followed steps 1 and 2 but you are not satisfied with our response we will pass your concerns over to our Account Manager for further review. At this stage, all the actions that have occurred up to this point will be reviewed and then a Final Response letter that explains our conclusive position will be sent to you.
If in the unlikely event you have followed our complaints procedure in full and you are not completely satisfied with our final response or we have been unable to resolve your complaint you have the right to raise your dispute to the following mediation services:
- for Telecommunication matters to our designated ADR entity being the Communication & Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS) https://www.cedr.com/cisas;
- for all other matters you may wish to consider another ADR entity such as Pro Mediate for settlement;
- or use the services of the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform which can be accessed here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ for settlement.